Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Were Back




Ok, so obviously I haven't done this in a while! Sorry! But I have been inspired! And the amount of time that I'm at the computer, you would think I could post an update now and then!

So here's what's going on.....

Church has been awesome. The Lord is really moving in a big way.....things have really been accelerating. It feels like hold on your in for a ride! It's really awesome and exciting!

For all of us, there has been a  lot going on.......

Steven...
Is doing well, busy as ever. He is getting a lot of preg checking business with his new ultrasound machine. It's just awesome to see how the Lord is building his business from year to year. It's really been supernatural. He is going to be going to Missouri in a few months on a trip with all the reps from our district. They will be visiting the Circle A Ranch and a few other places which he has been wanting to do for a long time! He is also in the running for the top spot in our district which will win him (and me ;) a trip to rep round table in Wisonsen to the headquarters of ABS where all the bulls are kept and such. It's an awesome trip with lots of learning opportunities.

Launa...
Well I think everyone knows by now that I'm really loving digital scrapbooking. I have had the blessing of being involved with a wonderful website, Scrapgirls. It's a wonderful online community of mostly Christian women who love their families and love to photograph and cronicle their lives. I've made some wonderful friends. A couple of months ago, I was asked to join the welcoming committee and help to welcome new members, answer questions, and help with the fun and games. It's a blast and I love it. Then shortly after my dream came true and I was accepeted on to the Layout Artists team. Then as if that wasn't enough, my first page was published in a National Scrapbooking Publication, Digital Scrapbooking Magazine! Talk about quite an exciting first part of the year! I can't wait to see what's next!

Kendra...
Was just in a really cute play called the Magician's Nephew.....it was so cute! She got the lead roll, "polly"  I'll be sending DVD's as soon as their all copied! 

Lena, Cara, and Mia...
Have been having a blast with the great weather, they even went outside and played in the hose a little bit! I hope the weather stays like this a little longer! It gets so hot here in the summer that it's hard to spend anytime outside at all!

Alrighty then, I guess that's it for now! But I promise, I'll be back with updates on the going on's of the family!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Launa! You did it!

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....