Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have been blessed to join a beautiful group of women for a "Life Group" I am in awe at how similar so many mothers and wives from all over the world can be. I am so blessed by the openness, love and support I have experienced. We had our first chat Monday night, and I am enjoying the continued conversations on our Facebook Group. I am so in amazed at the possibilities when we make use of the modern technology we now have. I am so blessed to have a group of friends that in another day I might not have ever known. I am looking forward to seeing the Lord move in all of their lives as well as my own. It's not to late if you would like to join us, there is 5 weeks left.

I know there are a lot of areas in my life that are ripe for change and I know the Lord will do it if I can surrender to him.....I don't know what it's going to look like, but I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....