Thursday, January 08, 2009

Ok, so I'm sitting in the Dr's office this morning....you know in the little room they keep you in forever before they finally come in to see you. By the way I have some how ended up with a staph infection between my eyes......it's not pretty, so pray for me if you get the chance.....Ok, anyway, sitting there waiting for the Dr to come in, and I notice the wall paper, it's this awful Dr's office wall paper, horrible colors, but I loved the pattern, I though this would make a fabulous texture or grungy paper template or overlay!! I even almost reached for my camera, which I didn't have, and I forgot my cell phone has one.......can you imagine the Dr walking in on this crazy patient taking a picture of his wall paper? LOL!! So I just thought I'd share with you how warped my brain has become and how everything is now put through the scrapbook/photography part of my brain before it is processed! It's scary! I just had to laugh at myself!! .........help? ;)

3 comments:

Amy Lemaniak said...

LOL, that is too funny! Do you know how many times I have been doing something around the house or watching something on TV and have just wanted to his Crtl+Z? Wouldn't it be nice if we had the Undo feature in life? LOL

I'm addicted right there with you my dear!

Laurel said...

Yeah, I completely know what you're talking about. I have been known to take photos of fabric patterns on clothes at the mall, my aunt's 1800's old wallpaper in her farmhouse, and even decorative scrollwork at a restaurant. No shame. :) But you're right about everything being processed through the scrapping part of my brain first. I concur! :)

Mandy said...

Sorry about you not feeling well. But I can totally relate to your wanting to take a picture of the wallpaper. I've been there...oh so many times.

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....