Monday, April 06, 2009

We had so much fun last week when we went to Atlanta.....double fun! First we went to see Debbie and play a little....the girls had a blast, first Debbie took us to the RR tracks close to her house for a little practice....I got my new lens! :) Then we went to Centennial Park and let the kids play in the fountains...they had a blast! Debbie taught me more about shooting with off camera flash using the pocket wizards, boy do I want those!! The girls are becoming quite the little models..LOL...they love it! We have so much fun every time we get together, I am so blessed to have made such a special friend! I can't wait till next time!

My girl
Twins
Sweet Lena
Spinning Mia
After we played with Debbie, we went to Kevin and Sarah's to spend the night. Of course Mr Carter was up and going strong at 7:30am......and so were we! We had so much fun, the weather was crummy so I had to get going home to beat a storm...but first I had a good time taking a few photos of my cutie cousins! :D

Little Flirt
Cheese
Sweet
Big Ball

2 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

You are doing so good! I am hoping to get to sign up for her Dallas class in May. I am sooooo jealous!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous photos again Launa! I am glad you had a fun time :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....