Wednesday, March 18, 2009


I went outside to take some picures of a beautiful tree that is in bloom right now in our back yard. I did get some good ones of the tree, but even better than that Cara had decided she was going to pick some flowers....she is the perfect model, she doesn't even pay attention to me. I was laying there in the grass just snapping away ans she never stopped what she was doing. I love photos like these because they capture the personality of the child. By looking at this photo I can instantly remember the moment.

I have been playing with textures in photoshop lately and this photo was just asking to be a piece of photo art. If you like this type of art, check out the PHOTO ART CLASS by Debbie Layden being offered at Scrap Girls this month.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Launa!

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....