Friday, June 05, 2009


Well it's Fix It Friday time again on I ♥ Faces! This guy is simply adorable...we just had to lighten him up a little bit so we could see those gorgeous eyes! I used a Season's Preset by Pixel Fairy Princess in Lightroom, then brought the image into Photoshop for a little fun! I played with those beautiful eyes and made them pop a bit, then applied a texture also by Pixel Fairy Princess to finish it off. This was a fun one! Thanks to his mommy for letting us play with this photo of her handsome man!
Before


After

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow! the eyes really pop!
great edit.

Marcene said...

Wow those eyes are amazing! I like the warmth!

Amy Lemaniak said...

Awesome job, Launa! Love his eyes!

Alice said...

wow! the eyes really do stand out! i like the gold tones, too. great job :O)

i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)

Sid said...

The eyes are AMAZING, great job!

i played too, please check out my edits and let me know what you think gentry0806.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....