Monday, June 01, 2009

Tutu Mia


Well Miss Mia is never the one to volunteer to be mommy's model that's for sure....but after watching Cara get little rewards for working for me, she was more than willing today! Out we went....she put on the scratchy tutu and did what ever I asked. It was toooo cute! I love it.

You will notice the new logo....I'm proud to announce that I am going to be part of the Pixel Fairy Princess Team now. Debbie and I are collaborating on Presets, Actions, Textures and Overlays for photographers. I couldn't be more excited! To think that I can work on my own time, from home with my girls, doing something I love. Using the artistic talents that the Lord has given me to create beautiful images. It just doesn't get much better.

This photo uses a preset from the new Season's Collection that Debbie designed and a couple of textures from the new Original Eclectic Texture Collection just released today that Debbie and I collaborated on. I'm so excited! You can find them all at www.pixelfairyprincessphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....