Monday, July 06, 2009

The Guys
Fire Works
Fire Works
Fire Works
Fire Works
Fire Works

We were so blessed to have our annual fire works show at the church again this year! I love so much that we can be with our friends and family to celebrate the independence of our country. The children can run and play and we all enjoy the fellowship so much! The "guys" did such an awesome job once again! The fireworks were perfectly choreographed with the music....well they put on quite a show! I had a good time playing with my camera too....taking some really cool photos...it's kind of like painting with light. I love that the moon is in the shots. The girls are already talking about next year.

1 comments:

Ang said...

These are amazing shots! Sounds like a fun night was had by all :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....