Thursday, July 03, 2008

Something that Bro. Enzo said in the worship service Tuesday night really hit me like a ton of bricks. He said, it's all about worship, in order to have that intimate relationship that we want with the Lord...to go to that higher place with Him....We need to spend time in worship. It's what we are made to do. Worship is us returning to Him the love he has given to us. It's so simple. It's not about our works......did I read my Bible today, did I listed to a cd, did I play music.......all those things are important, but they follow worship. When we have that intimate realationship with the Lord, then all those things and more follow naturally. So we need to get our eyes off all the things we can do for God and start spending some time in His presence.

It's funny when we know something in our mind, or we have learned something, like book knowledge or head knowledge......It's just awesome when the Lord shines a light on it and it becomes so real. It's hard to put into words for other people what the Lord has revealed to you. There is nothing more precious than a revelation from Him.

1 comments:

Angela N. said...

That is what i am trying to learn!! I am doing a bible study on "having a mary heart in a martha world" its fantastic! I have never realized how important it is to daily spend time in worship and in companionship with Him!!

:)

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....