Saturday, July 05, 2008

July 4th


This is just a little sample of the show that the guys put on for us last night! It was awesome! I won't disclose the amount of money they burned up, but I will tell you that their already planning next year. I am so blessed that we can get together and fellowship like we did. What a blessing not to have to pack up the kids and all our gear and head to somewhere far away in the city where the crowds are thick and you have to watch the kids every second for fear of some weirdo taking them! They had a blast, we BBQ'd, they rode their bikes and ran like crazy...then of course when it got dark the show started....complete with the Pledge of Allegiance and patriotic music. It was a wonderful night and it's going to be hard to top it next year, but I have a feeling that they will!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....