Thursday, July 10, 2008



It is always amazing to me the charge that is in the air the first meeting of Summer Camp. The saints gathered from all over the world in this little place expecting the Lord to do great things and He always meets us. It's such an intense time of worship, warfare, and learning. When the week is over I am both relieved and saddened. I am so blessed to have men of God that seek Him for a timely message for us. It is always exactly what I need at the time.

There is so much going on in the spirit right now, it seems so unsettled. When things are like this it makes me anticipate even more what the Lord is going to do. I know by the end of the week I will have taken another giant leap forward in the spirit. It's scary in a way, because I know it's not going to be easy.....or maybe it will. But I have to have it. I will have it.

If you would like to join us either in person or via live stream webcast click HERE for more information, the conference schedule, and registration information. I am expecting great things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....