Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well after a crazy week of Camp Meeting/Conference I am just getting a chance to sit down and tell y'all what's been up.

The first night of our camp meeting Paul Keith was preaching on the justice of God and taking things back from the enemy that have been stolen in our lives. It was a masterpiece! Well that night we got home and found our home had been broken into and Steven's machine among a few other things had been stolen. Talk about putting what you have just learned into practice! We immediately went to the Lord in prayer, coming before the Ancient of Days, the Just Judge asking for a judgment in our favor. Asking for the return of our machine and restitution (Pro 6:31 But [if] he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.) A lot happened that week, the whole church took this event as an attack on all of us. They interceded with us for the return of our belongings and the restoration of peace in our home. Long story short.....the thief was caught with the machine trying to pawn it. The police restored the machine to us. The first night was a little rough, but there has been so much peace since. The girls haven't lost any sleep and have hardly talked about it. Our other belongings haven't been found and the police said he probably traded the other things directly to the drug dealers. But I believe that restitution will be made, whatever form it comes in, the enemy owes it to us.

I have never before had so much faith that the Lord was going to do what he said. I was so sure that no one was going to talk me out of it. I knew that we would have the machine back. I praise God and give him all the glory. He is the just judge. If this was just another mile stone of learning in our lives I am thankful. What an awesome opportunity for the girls to see the Lord at work too. I do miss the laptop, that was stolen too. I have little hope of it's return, but maybe we'll get a better one. I have been wishing for a Macbook Pro! Why not right?

Thankyou to all my family and friends who joined in the prayer and intercession in this situation!

But as for you, ye thought evil against me; [but] God meant it unto good......Gen 50:20

This was a valuable lesson in claiming and standing on the word of God. The rest of Campmeeting was precious and I am just beginning to understand what was acomplished. To God Be The Glory!




2 comments:

Angela N. said...

Launa, summer camp sounds wonderful! Im so glad you got so much out of it. He definitely heard our calls about your recent unfortunate experience. :)

Mandy said...

I'm sorry your house was broken into, and I'm glad I stopped by your blog, because I never heard the rest of the story. I didn't realize you got the machine back! That's awesome. And just in time to see a new baby. :) Did you ever see the laptop again?

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....