Wednesday, October 22, 2008



I'm afraid we are all a little camera crazy!

Me on Billy's boat! FUN!!


Me and Marybeth

Laurel trying to use the big camera!

Hawk A beautiful picture of Laurel

The Girls being creative

My Subject......


Did I even get close? ;)


Another beautiful day! The skys were a little cloudy and the kids were a little tired so we decided to hang out at the house. We went boating in the morning....it was a little choppy but fun! We are going to go again tonight and "boat into the sunset"


Then we decided to be creative and get out the watercolors. It was soooo fun! And really relaxing! Now if I can just stop trying to be a perfectionist and just enjoy the process of creation!


I can't wait to see what else the week holds for us!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....