Saturday, October 18, 2008


My Father Is The Creator

This is a post I did for the Scrap Girls Blog:

One day I asked the Lord..... why is it so easy for me to express myself in art? Why is it so comfortable for me? Even if I'm not an "artist" it's so natural for me to create.....He said.....Because your father is the Creator..... Of course, it's so simple.....revelation usually is.

If my heavenly father has such a strong attribute of creation, then of course I do also. Everyone of us has the desire to create, weather it be art, music, cooking, gardening, etc. the list is infinite. Find your creation language and express yourself! It feels so right.

Materials:

Atelier Collection
Overlayed Collection
Life Journals Paper Mini
Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Paint Palette
Tints & Tatters Collection Biggie
Brush Set Splotches

1 comments:

Shalae said...

This is so true! I have really realized this lately, and have come to understand that when I am unhappy it's because I haven't had a chance to create, which I should and need to be doing it, because it is his divine attribute and it's in me as well!

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....