Thursday, October 30, 2008


3 Generations
Grandpa Frank, Grandpa Steve, and Steven

Grandpa Steve, Joey, Steven, Daniel, and Grandpa Frank

We were so blessed to have "the grandpa's " visit with us for the past couple days. Grandpa Frank came all the way from California and then drove with Grandpa Steve from Missouri to come see us. The girls enjoyed them so much. It's really funny to have all three generations in the same room together, it's kind of crazy to see how similar they are. I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time (to myself of course) They're making quite a tour, they have already been to Shelley's in Oklahoma, here visiting us, and now their on their way to see Washington DC. I wish they could have stayed a little longer, but we sure did enjoy them while they were here!

1 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

i love THE LOOK OF YOUR BLOG!!!
I am just getting back on and catching up with everyone - Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....