Thursday, November 06, 2008


This is from the Scrap Girls Newsletter today. I have been wanting to post this one for a while. Kendra took these beautiful photos of Zoe picking flowers a couple months ago, and when I got the assignment to write an article on Assemble Your Own Zoom Pages, I knew exactly which one I wanted to use and the perfect photos to go with it!

The journaling on the page reads: This world and all that the Lord created in it is a miracle. I’m so blessed that you enjoy the simple things. And as you are out picking flowers on a beautiful day, I hope you understand, you hold a miracle in your hands.

Take some time today to enjoy the everyday miracles!

Credits:




1 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

This was a great LO! Love the journaling :D I wish that I had an easier time expressing myself - resolution for next year!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....