Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Can't believe a whole week is actually over. We are packing the car as I write this.....well I guess Steven is packing the car :) We spent the morning on the beach taking family photos and then some time this afternoon getting in one last tanning/play session in before beginning to pack up. Now comes dinner at Lambert's along with the throwed rolls....and the long ride home. Church tomorrow morning and back to reality.

I have enjoyed our time here so much. All I can do is think about next time to keep from getting so sad about leaving this time. We had such awesome time of fellowship and fun. I really can't remember the last time I have laughed so much! If laughter is good medicine then I should be the healthiest person around! I am so blessed to have such an awesome group of friends.......really their family. So now I'm going to go enjoy the last sunset over the bay and say goodbye to Gulf Shores for now.......

Tomorrow life as usual resumes......but really that's not a bad thing!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

Well, even though I'm sure it's hard to leave, we do like having you 'back'! :)

And I just LOVE your new blog look, by the way. You're one talented designer! :) Very, very cool.

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....