Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got this idea from Debbie Layden, a wonderful new friend that is on the Scrap Girls Layout Artist's team with me. She is a talented artist, awesome photographer, and sweet friend. On her blog she said she was going to take one or two images of her daughter, print them on her home computer and put them in a special journal where she would then write two or three things they did together that day. I thought that was an awesome idea, so I'm going to adapt it for myself. I'm going to take a random photo every day, put it in my journal and write a few thoughts about it. I have wanted to journal for so long, but I just don't know where to start, it's so intimidating. I'm also very visual, so I thought this was a perfect solution. Who knows the entrys may morph into some great spiritual revalation or they might be just random thoughts about a photo? Either way it will get me writing, and remembering!

So this is the first photo of my journal......it's a photo of my journal! :D This will be the book where all the thoughts and photos are kept.......maybe every now and then I'll post one here too. I hope to see not only my writing evolve, but my photography. So thanks Debbie for the little push I needed to get started! Maybe someday I'll get a beautiful red damask journal too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....