Friday, December 05, 2008

I am so blessed to have just spent two wonderful weeks with my Dad, Mom, Grandma Vicky and Grandma Bettencourt. It's amazing how fast two weeks can fly by. Sometimes I really don't understand why we have to live so far apart, but I know the Lord has a reason. He needs us where he has placed us. It would however be nice if he would call them to Alabama......right? We miss them so much when their gone, but we had a blast while they were here! It's the first time in a very long time that we have been together for Thanksgiving, and boy did we do it right......twice! Of course we did lots of shopping, staying up late, and visiting with friends.........and I promise next time dad we'll go bowling!

Now it's time to get back into our routine. We'll start back up with school on Monday. Meanwhile the girls are working on thier rooms which haven't been touched in two weeks! I literally can't even walk in the twins door! I think it might be time to get rid of some stuff.......ya think? Well on life goes....with us or without us! We are already counting down to the next visit.....I hope it comes soon! There are some good deals on tickets right now....... ;)

2 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Sounds life a wonderful visit indeed :D

Ladybug hugs,
;D

BTW - Did you send me a You Send it link???? I never got it.

Kara said...

I love your blog design! Thao's stuff really makes it shine. :) Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note....